Please Read our Covid related changes as we re-open:
- Class size is limited to 15 for social distancing
- Pre-registration is encourage to guarantee a spot
- No Mat Rentals
- No Props
- Wear mask until you are on your mat and after class is finished
- All classes will be 60 minutes long
- 30 minutes between classes to air out the room and sanitize surfaces
- Hand Sanitizer will be available upon entering and exiting the studio
- Please keep proper distance upon entering and exiting
- Bathroom will be open, but we are encouraging you to come with an empty bladder and in your yoga clothes to limit bathroom use.
Complimentary underground parking is available. 75 minutes free until 6PM with validation. There is also plenty of street parking along Rose Ave. and in the surrounding neighborhoods.
“Guest Parking” – enter the building on 5th street. Make sure to bring your ticket with you to get validated and to get back into the parking lot.
What To Bring:
Water, Towel, Mat & Good Vibes
Booking & Arrival:
We recommend to book online to guarantee a spot or arrive 10-15 minutes early. Our busier classes are weekend mornings and Mon-Wed evenings
About our Classes and Teachers:
All of our class are in the style of Vinyasa Flow & Power. Our classes are challenging yet open to All Levels. Please go at your own pace, breathe deep and listen to your body as you move in and out of each pose.
All of our teacher are unique in their own style and personality. Most play music (a couple don’t). All strive to make your yoga experience safe, fun and unique.
* Get a good Mat
* Drink lot’s of water
* Leave your ego at the door
* Treat yourself to a healthy smoothie or green drink
* Live life to the fullest
* Be patient, kind and enjoy the process!
For any other inquiries please contact Josh by email at [email protected] or last resort text 310-749-1709